LF Semi-casual friendly guild, with leveling support

Hi, I am a semi-casual player that usually starts a league and plays for about a month. As the game is getting better and better I am seeing myself want to invest more time and play but doing it alone is a bit lonely so I am looking for a guild.

Up till now, I have only played Righteous Fire Jugg as I love the playstyle but next league I will try Carrion Golem Elementalist, which is a bit gear dependant. My league record was gathering maybe 10 ex worth of currency, excluding the ~5 ex I spend on my gear.

My goal for 3.14 is to get a tabula rasa as early as possible and semi-speed run as the minions can gather xp for me while I move around. For currency, I want to earn enough for Headhunter and Mirror, not necessarily to use but to achieve. It doesn't matter if those items drop or I earn enough currency to buy them.

I am not interested in Maven or Sirius at all, I enjoy doing Niko and Blight and will be adding Timeless / Delirium to my farming rotation. My fav is Lab but I need to determine how survivable it is with Elementalist Carrion Golem, Jugg was no sweat mode. I do heists when I'm bored as they

So I am looking for a guild, english and europe timezone. Since I'm going to eventually be an aurabot for my minions, I would like to join teams to do content together but till then, I would like to contribute to, and profit from leveling items.

See "Discipol" Jugg for what I played this league:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Discipol/characters

Cheers!
Last edited by Discipol on Mar 1, 2021, 9:56:30 AM
Last bumped on Mar 1, 2021, 9:55:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info