Not unlocked hideout

Hello, before cirka half hour I bought primeval hideout in one guy's map. So I entered area with hideout and on the right side was written that I unlocked this primeval hideout but actually I dont have it in my hideout selection. Please can you help me somehow ?

Thanks for response
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2021, 10:12:17 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
GGG can't do anything about it unfortunately.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Cannot GGG unlock the hideout for me please ?
No, they can't. They do not/ can not track things like this.

Also:
"
We can not restore dead hardcore characters or lost items for any reason. This is a general policy and we do not make exceptions. Due to bugs, items may be lost or characters may die due to reasons outside of your control. Please do report these incidents in the Bug Reports forum, but do not contact support asking for restoration. We are working hard to fix the underlying problems so that such losses do not occur in the future.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
you are scammed.....simple. Also GGG never add hideout or other item to the player.

Next time farm yourself and or buy from trusted player that not yet clear the hideout monster
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info