What does migrate all do?

I started the league in Trade and made some progress and filled up stash tabs and started some maven encounters. Switched over to SSF cause I wanted to try it out and see how I faired.

But I got some drops for a build I wanted to try but sadly probably wont get everything I need in SSF and wanted to migrate over to Trade so I could use my gear for the build. Dont really want to have to do my atlas stuff all over again since I made more progress with all in SSF.

If I migrate all will my SSF progress overwrite my Trade atlas progress or do I have to pick up where I left off?
Last bumped on Mar 31, 2024, 12:33:56 PM
Hey there, Tekktonic!

You may have a couple of options. One option would be to create a new character in SSF and put the items you'd like migrated into that character's inventory, and then use "Migrate" on that character only. This would migrate the character (including their inventory) to the parent league.

If you use "Migrate All" this would migrate all of your characters and stash tabs, as well as your Atlas progress. In this case, whichever quest progress is furthest would be applied, and map completion would be merged. For the Azurite Mine and the Syndicate Investigations, the furthest progressed would be applied.

I hope you find this information helpful in deciding the best course of action!
good day

that migrate all button is not there. sorry i really do not want to start all over with a characters. can you please help me

thanks
marco
thanks for the help. it was grateful

regards

marco

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info