Space Dragons Academy Recruiting

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Space Dragons Academy is a new guild that I and a buddy of mine made to try build up a community who loves playing POE. My Name is "Legacy" the leader of the guild and my IGN: DeaLegacyRanger or Discord: DaLegacy#1603.

We mainly want to build a community of new and experienced players as they say a good mix is a good vibe. We want everyone to be able to get help and enjoy POE during the launch or a month into the league.

We currently own 1 guild stash tab, but want to get around 5 in total or more depending on player count. We also want to make a discord for our guild which can be used to chat post items you've made or found and show off your min maxed level 100 int stacker with 10 mirrors worth of items...

Do join the guild just reply to this post with few things about your self.

When did you start playing POE?
What was your favorite League?
How much do you play on average per league?
What is your main class you play or most often build type?
How old are you?
And a bit about your self.

This questions are here for me to get to know you and see if you will be a good addition to the guild.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently - 5 Members
Last edited by DaLegacy on Feb 19, 2021, 8:38:14 AM
Last bumped on May 2, 2021, 7:30:58 AM
Hey, been looking for a more social type guild.

When did you start playing POE?
Breach, but I'm on and off a lot.
What was your favorite League?
Delve, I love the league mechanic, and this is the first league I got 'rich'.
How much do you play on average per league?
Some leagues I don't play at all, other leagues I try to go for 20+ challenges. I like to learn about the game but because I play other games, my attention can waver and I'll drop off late into a league. I'm trying for 36 this league because I really like the rewards.
What is your main class you play or most often build type?
I try to play a variety to learn more about the game. I used to league start gc miner every time years ago, now it's CA raider. My favorite skill that I almost never make characters for is Reave.
How old are you?
And a bit about your self.
I'm a social gamer and I like to learn about the game and improve. My league goals are usually things like "try x build" or "learn to x". I'm not a hardcore currency farmer. I play a variety of games.
When did you start playing POE? 1.3 Torment
What was your favorite League? Metamorph before Ritual
How much do you play on average per league? almost the whole league. I take the final two weeks off, or around announcement time.
What is your main class you play or most often build type? I have one of each class. My first was a slayer, to ED-C/Soulrend Trickster to Bleed Bows, to Impale Champion, to Hexblast Elementalist in Ritual
How old are you? Older than dirt.
And a bit about yourself. I have a mildly autistic personality which is why I play mostly HCSSF or solo trade. It is difficult for me to communicate but I am capable of getting to red tier maps in most leagues. Slower player due to disability but have fun and hope to have something to share. I have to use the mic for speech-to-text and not use it in-game.

Right now playing an 89 Elementalist Golem with Hexblast chaos ignite.
from Blight league
harvest league
I try and finish the league so that will be for 3 months until new league begins
Bane occultist to bleeding bow witch, I try mostly witch builds since I'm a newbie
I'm competitive and try my best to get to level 100, I'm a shy person and a extrovert (I think that's how you spell it)
I'm playing caustic arrow occultist level 32 and going to be doing my ascendancy (still not sure how to spell it)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info