[NA][PC]Ashes of Savathun Gaming Community [Discord]

Ashes of Savathun
Greetings Exiles!

We started and still primarily are a large and welcoming Destiny 2 clan with over 5000 members, as we grew so did our ambitions as a Gaming community. We have now started to branch out into other titles are and are excited to Welcome Path of Exile to that list.

We are a community built on the principals of inclusive and educational behavior from all our members, we welcome new and veteran players alike in the hopes of creating a community that grows and expands turning new players into grizzled veterans ready to teach the next wave of new players.

We are an Open server as as such do not have any joining requirements, just that you adhere to the following rules
Spoiler

I Personally love the hell out of POE and enjoy playing and teaching players about it, feel free to drop in and chat. I'd like to grow the number of players we have before path 2.0 and have a large welcoming community ready for that time :D

Joining is simple
Spoiler

https://discord.gg/uVGA9zrUbm
1.Click the link above
2.In the Game-assignment channel select the poe emote (and any other titles you are interest in)

Last edited by TurtlexRock on Feb 10, 2021, 3:15:54 PM
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2021, 9:41:32 AM
bump
bump
i joined the discord. my IGN is ToxicSchmax

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info