help with item pricing

Hello guys! I'm having a hard time pricing this properly. i posted it on trade forum, but nobody seems to be replying to any of the posts there. Would you be so kind and help me out? :s

Last bumped on Feb 5, 2021, 12:42:53 PM
With Harvest back in the game, you can get explodey on any Crusader chest for the cost of a remove non/add physical craft. The only good things are then the resistances (which is not much better than a bench craft) and the T1 ES. Unfortunately there's no %ES, which is expensive to get on this base since Harvest crafts are expensive.

In the end, I'm not sure who would buy this, since it's only a 3-mod. Almost anyone that wants an explodey chest will want another influence as well (+1 curse, attack/spell crit etc.) so while it seems good, it's unlikely to sell for much.
thanks for the reply! I have started at 9 ex and ultimately sold it for 7.5 ex :) i still think its a win since i have picked up the item unlinked, used only a couple of fusings to 6L it (luck) and then had big luck when i crusader influenced it with the harvest craft, a couple of alts and a regal later i got this! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info