Need help on survivability

Hey all,

I have been playing this league a little more extensive, skipped a few in a row so missed most all the heist, harvest and simulacrum stuff and so on...

I have never been able to get a sirius(doesn't matter the awakening level) to spawn as i have no clue how to do it... I can spawn his guardians guardians at level 4 now and i managed - with the necessary deaths and frustrations i tell you, Hunter and veritania are dead now. Baran i think i can get down after fricking the first attempts by not dancing around enough to dodge his one shots, but drox has been eluding me so many times already, i'm doubting i can get him down with this character at all as it is....

So please help me out here:

* flasksetup?
* skillpoints - swap some damage out for some more live nodes at the life wheel?
* more chaos resistance on gear? - please help me out which ones where and how then, because all this influenced items and special crafting stuff and so on is sooo difficult for me to pick up and the assistance websites are not clear for me i'm afraid
* more life on gear is definately needed, but can't find it and keeping my stats/resistances up
* anoints?

I'm open to all constructive suggestions here. I love the character and playstyle, but the constant 1 shotting is doing my head in
Last bumped on Feb 6, 2021, 6:32:12 PM
You could just pick a strong build from forum,and follow it from beggining to the end,so you wont be worried about skilltree,gear choices etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info