Inquis Detonate Dead

I'm surprised there isn't more talk about this, or a build guide on the forums. The ladder has lots of them. I'm level 90 atm blowing everything up with incredible life and ES sustain. It's very good. 99% certain it's better than Necro version.
Last bumped on Feb 2, 2021, 3:25:03 AM
It's a great starting build and has enough sustain to do most content. It also requires nothing but investing in skill gem levels to push far since you're limited by Desecrate and monster levels. That being said, it's a subpar build. In my experience it's a slow mapper, and an even slower bosser. DD scalability is limited to 3-4 stats on gear, damage is reliant on getting rare Harvest specters (provided you don't blow them up on accident, that despawn in a few seconds, and harvest spawn rates were stealth nerfed). It's super fun, but IMO you're going to get a bigger return on investment in another build.
I am working on a build guide now.

I just updated the PoB to explain pretty much everything.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3034170

still working on the forum post but the PoB is fairly complete. I just have yet to actually craft any minmax gear and don't want to bluff up a PoB that's not realistic.

Currently in game i'm at like 10k ehp and 4kish regen.

It's pretty nutty.
Last edited by Skullfurious on Feb 1, 2021, 9:57:30 AM
Yea i dont get the hype for it at all. All the positives talk about defense. I dont see why you need DD. I started with this too and felt so so. I then swaped to Blade blast and my damage skyrocket. Both are two button set ups but bladefall blade blast feels less clunky.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info