Help with "Khorne Berserker" themed build

I've had the idea to make a theme/cosplay build before, but always felt like it would be too weak in some way. But this one SEEMS have some potential.
"Khorne Berserkers" are a kind of warriors from the Warhammer 40k universe, and this description on the wiki should give you an idea of what I'm imagining:

"Khorne Berzerkers are Chaos Space Marines dedicated to glorifying the Chaos God Khorne through brutal melee combat. Driven solely by their raging desire to spill blood and take lives, a Berzerker's sole purpose in life is to destroy their enemies in the name of the Blood God and take life in the most brutal and barbaric fashion imaginable."

So it's essentially just a wild murdermachine with no real thought behind its actions other than blood and gore.
I care far more about the ascetics rather than the skills/spells used as long as the end result looks as suitable as possible measured towards the description above. This means no totems or spellcasting for instance, although passive/aura stuff should be fine.

The obvious picks would be a Marauder with the Berserker ascendancy, and to go balls to the walls axes and dual wielding. I also want to go crit, but it got difficult to have a meaningful amount of it without a diamond flask. Apparently warcries got some major changes, but I've not touched upon those.

I am not too worried about not clearing the uber-difficult content, but I am working on a very low budget.

I'm not really good at theorycrafting, and it's been like 6 months since I last played PoE, but I have a tiny bit done in PoB to start off with.
https://pastebin.com/fhYJTvCd

What do you think of the idea? Would it even be possible without crippling the character and making major compromises? If you have any ideas, please keep it at/under level 92!
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2021, 10:43:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info