<†VaÐi†> VaaledㆍDivinity [US, EST], Open Recruitment for all Modes.

Hello, My name is Syngrei

Thank you for taking interest in this guild and the time to read this post. VaaledㆍDivinity is a new american (EST) guild anyone can join. We are seeking active, helpful players to form a Path of Exile community that helps one another. the guild currently has 30 slots for members, and despite being new we do have a stash granted its small for now. I am planning in the future to do events and giveaways. I have also taken the time to set up a discord, we have group rooms and areas to post builds or just chill and chat. I play mostly softcore standard and league but anyone is welcome even pvpers that is if they ever get around to doing anything about pvp balance.

There are a few requirements as well you must follow, You must be 18+ or older and mature, remain active in the guild (3 week grace for members). Discord is mandatory (though a microphone is not), Guild rules are posted there. Bonus points if you have a sense of humor, and can take a joke.

If your interested in joining the guild, shoot me a PM here, or post under with the following information.

Character Name: (name I can whisper you at)
Preferred Mode: (SSF, Softcore, Hardcore, PVP. Standard or League)
Preferred Timezone: (hours you are usually on)
Preferred Class/Ascendancy: (Slayer? Raider? Necromancer?)
Highest Level Completed: (75? 90? 95? 100?)
Years of Experience: (How long have you played PoE)

Thanks again and hopefully will see you in game!
⪨s̠҉͍͊ͅy͢n͢ǥɍɇɨ⪩

Last edited by OblitusExsilium on Mar 1, 2022, 1:12:43 AM
Last bumped on Jan 14, 2021, 10:39:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info