[Girls Club] [NA] Clan is recruiting for POE Ritual SC group start looking for a few new members

Girls Club Guild

We are a small softcore trade league centric guild that is looking to recruit some new players for Ritual league

Most of us have been playing since closed beta and are very passionate about the game. If you like playing in a group, going fast, and acquiring lots of currency we could be the guild for you! We are all semi-casual and all work normal 9 to 5 day jobs but we like to go hard at the beginning of leagues.

All of us are experienced players and have done group play together many leagues before.

Guild Rules

Spoiler

-Treat others with respect! No racism sexism or otherwise harmful or hateful speech. keep it chill

-try to keep drama and political or sensitive topics out of guild chat. we are here to unwind and relax not get into arguments.

-Have fun

How to join:

pm me on discord shnurr214#8874 or post here with the answers to these questions

you can also post here or PM me directly in game although I wont check the forums as regularly

1. how many leagues have you played in?
2. do you have a mic and would you be willing to join our discord server?
3. are you a softcore trade league player?
4. will you be able to play at the beginning of the league start for ritual league?
5. Are you older than 18?

I will try to get back to everyone as fast as possible.
Last edited by shnurr214 on Jan 14, 2021, 7:12:38 PM
Last bumped on Feb 23, 2021, 2:05:21 AM
up
up
From Blight started up until now
yes
yes
yes
yes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type