Friends With Benefits <FWB> Recruiting

Hello, Exiles! The FriendsWithBenefits guild is searching for new players. We are a small but active community of skilled, knowledgeable, and experienced players. We have players that can only spare a few hours of time to play a week, we have players that push 100 every league, and we have players that make 15+ characters to try new skills/ascendancies/ideas and just have fun. We are pretty laid-back and encourage that atmosphere. We are mostly NA based and English speaking. Our primary forms of communication are our Discord and in-game guild chat. We routinely discuss build ideas (often very unique ones!) and anything about the game in general.

All levels of experience are welcome from completely new players to players with thousands of hours logged. We are a helpful group always willing to share what we have learned. With that said, if you can't be cordial with one another, repeatedly discuss divisive topics (religion, politics, etc.), or trash others for playing non-meta builds then this might not be the place for you.

Of course, we also don't only play PoE and don't shun others for playing other games. Many members also play WoW, Diablo, and Genshin Impact regularly.

If any of this interests you and you're looking for a group to discuss and play PoE with feel free to send any of the below a discord PM, I will also monitor this forun thread. We look forward to gaming with you!

FoaL#5661 (Leader)
grifbomber#2647 (Officer)
waxyguy#8860 (Officer)
Last edited by grifbomber on Jan 9, 2021, 1:48:41 PM
Last bumped on Jan 31, 2021, 2:04:16 PM
Hi, I'm looking for a group to play with in the new leagues to come. I'm able to message directly to you on discord unless we share a common server.

Happy to provide any additional details if needed.

In heist, I've completed 26 challenges and have a max character level of 97.
if you have room for a casual noob. im looking for a friendly place ^^
May i join ur guild?

User/char: usernamefull/NewWitchRitual

playing since 2014

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info