Seeking fun, mature, organized guild - Ex HC player moved to SC - looking for group play - CA Realm

IGN: Lumps
Account: LumpsIsHigh (edibles for the win, but I'm not a perma-stoner, educated, career etc.)
Main: Occultist, interested in group play curse bot

I came to PoE after being bored of HC D3 (I competed on DH ladder each season ending as #1 in the week before Abyss league, when I started PoE) and Guild Wars 2.

I missed a few leagues before Heist due to personal stuff, but moved to Softcore for Heist. Didn't really care for the league mechanic otherwise I'd have more challenges completed.

I enjoy Occultist mostly - have a 98 on HC, countless 90s that ripped on HC, and whatever my Occultist is at now in Heist that I stopped playing for the events. As I stated above I'm interested in coordinated group play, specifically playing a curse bot. Some of the most fun I had on HC D3 was pushing 4-man rifts, and I feel like that's what is missing from my PoE experience.

About me: Calm but excitable, jokey, responsible, trustworthy, guild mates become friends (have people I still talk to from GW2 guild personally, but can't get them to get into PoE), catdad

Things I dislike: People eating/chewing/drinking/vaping in their mic, liars, cauliflower, people not sticking to their word

I'm going to look around at some of the postings for guilds, but feel free to respond here, send me a PM, or message in game.

Stay sane, Exiles!
Last edited by LumpsIsHigh on Jan 4, 2021, 6:47:57 PM
Last bumped on Jan 4, 2021, 1:54:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info