How lucky did I get on this Royal Axe?

Honestly can't remember if I found it this way or rolled it with just a couple Chaos (think I found it this way) but I felt pretty lucky.
The thing is, now that I'm trying to get something comparable on a base with an 8% physical mod boost enchant and 30% quality I'm starting to think I got really lucky....

I mean, I know the lightning mod is crap, but I'm having a hell of a time trying to score a massive Phys % boost and crit boost AND speed boost at the same time.

(Oh, and before anyone says "just buy one", I'm on Xbox. Waaayyyy smaller market. Took me days just to pick up a base with the 8% enchantment on it.)
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2020, 2:09:48 PM
You have 15.62% crit - why even bother with it? Just go resolute technique. Also you are going crit but you chose to not take ascendancy node that gives 7.5% base crit? and crit multi? Large cluster jewel you are using got nothing..
"
Nubatack wrote:
You have 15.62% crit - why even bother with it? Just go resolute technique. Also you are going crit but you chose to not take ascendancy node that gives 7.5% base crit? and crit multi? Large cluster jewel you are using got nothing..

Lol - you're assuming that I've bothered to learn any of what you just talked about since picking the game up six months ago. I just vegetate in front of the XBox and mindlessly ground slam things in the evenings. Physical damage... attack speed... "oh look [xyz] made my tooltip DPS go up"...

Well okay, maybe not completely mindlessly... I did pick up the skewering notable anointment instead of Slaughter based on what PoB said, and I'll admit that I've been looking for a better cluster jewel. But not really anywhere meaningful to put my points. Once progress far enough, I just get lazy and dump the rest of my skill points into a cluster node. As for crit, uh, it is whatever it is. It's there either because it upped my DPS on the skill tree or - more likely - because it just happens to be on whatever gear I'm using at the moment.

No matter though on my original question. Made this earlier today and will probably just start using it unless someone shows interest in it at my exorbitant pricing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info