Game Crashes at Overseer's Tower

Hi!

I have an iMac 2020 and POE crashed/crashes every time I load my character in to Overseer's Tower in Act 5. It would crash before I could move and I cant take my character to a different town. I've logged in to my other characters in the standard league and they dont have any issues with crashing. The only difference is that they're not in Overseer's Tower.
I have uninstalled ad re-installed the game but it does not work.

Does anyone know if they have a solution to this problem or would I have to wait until it is fixed until the next patch?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by akane912 on Nov 30, 2020, 2:45:15 PM
Last bumped on Dec 4, 2020, 2:18:39 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The only way I solved this was downloading the game to my old laptop and struggle through act 5 from there. And so far no more crashes once I made it passed Act 5 and back to the mac.
Hi,

So we're able to look into this further, could you please send a Mac System Report to our techsupport@grindinggear.com email?

A System Report can be generated by clicking on the Apple icon in the upper left corner -> ‘About This Mac’ -> ‘System Report’. Once that is open, the top interface bar should allow you to click ‘File’ -> ‘Save’. Please attach that file to the email.
Thank you so much for looking into this. I've sent an email including the mac system report. I hope this helps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info