Scorching Glacial Cascade Chieftain CWC

Here is cast when channeling Scorching Ray , Glacial Cascade.

Gameplay is very fun and effective, a ton MORE damage effectiveness, including Anger, Herald of Ash, and Herald of Purity.

*Note* I made this build a long time ago and a few people liked it. I started playing Standard again so I updated it. My old post is frozen.

Here is my advanced standard geared character with Gems, links and enchantments. The build can easily be made in a new league. Using Pyre ring with %48 cold to fire. The awakened Cast When Channeling gem is better now with .30 casts per second. Repentence gloves add some good spell damage.

Items with gems and links. Bandits: Kill all

Here is the tree level 93, 7400 life.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAQHBLMGwwj0EFgRLRQgFHEWbxo4HNwdFB8YIAYhsCPmJKonLyf-Ko0snC3SLpQy0TNsNPc1kjbYNuk6WDqUOuE8BTwtPfxFR0WdSRtMs03jUEdR-1NSVcZWSFhjWfNfP2ZUZp5nm2hlaPJqQ20ZcYVyD3Kpdqx5sXyDffmCB4Kbg1-DzIPbh2WMz48aj0aQVZRvl4WXlZf0muCfPp_fogCmV6cIrJisqq07rY2uPq7_r5u3Prl-vOq9YMBmxPbGrsbYzRbPftAf1abYJNi92XzaueNq5FHqGOvu7FXvDu9876vv6_Af8WzyRfPd9kj3Mvjr-tL-Cv6P?accountName=Rorshax&characterName=Atsukinkit

You dont need a legacy Pyre ring! Just Turbulent Catalyst a regular Pyre and you get 48% cold to fire which you can use with Avatar of Fire on Tree or Xophs Amulet.

Here are the jewels, 6 available, the most important being a Watchers Eye with fire penetration with Anger. Look for Strength and Intelligence for your Repentance gloves.

Here are the flasks I use, Deodres is kinda neat because it fires of Wave of Conviction, and Flammability when you use it.

Using Anger Aura, Herald of Ash, and Herald of Purity (more Physical helps Glacial Cascade).

Use Enduring cry to gain Endurance charges, then self cast Immortal Call to take less damage and gain %15 more damage from Valako's Storms Embrace (Ascendency).
Last edited by Rorshax on Oct 29, 2020, 11:29:16 PM
Last bumped on Nov 23, 2020, 12:42:25 PM
Ok finished build to the best of my knowledge any questions or comments let me know, thanks.
very cool, thanks
"
Tamale wrote:
very cool, thanks

Thanks! I am enjoying the game with this build, I tried it with Incinerate but I like Scorching Rays range better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info