Overtime

Overtime is a small guild based in SG/AUS. The original members of the guild are longtime online friends who played many games together and settled into POE in 2015. After starting in HC we switched the SC life over the last couple of years. We have a growing guild stash we fill with leveling items and unique rings, discord for those who like a chat (not compulsory).

Our members take part in all aspects of the game. We farm labs, have dedicated boss kills and like to take part to all new league mechanics.

Over the last few leagues we've had many members burn out and are taking a break to either wait for POE2 or are busy with work at the moment, so there only 4-6 currently but we are extremely active. We would like to build up our number with like minded exiles who just want to have fun and help each other along on the journey. We are very helpful and knowledgeable about the game and are not fussed with what level of experience you have within POE.

As we are on SG and Aus server we would prefer that you are too. Unfortunately grouping with others outside of those server makes it difficult. English is a requirement too.

If you are in SG or Aus and want to be part of a smaller, friendly guild with an eye to bigger things in the future then Overtime is for you. Please feel free to leave me a message here or message me in game (@VennSalvation) with any questions.

Stay sane.
Last edited by Veneratio on Oct 7, 2020, 6:16:09 PM
Last bumped on Oct 15, 2020, 11:52:58 PM
+2 <3

Still recruiting our SG and Aus brothers and sisters.
Can i join ?
+3 more :) Still looking for a few more!
Hi! myself and another have been looking to find some new people to play with as the people we used to play with dont seem to be interested in playing anymore. So I'd really appreciate it if we could join you, both AUS players :)
I'm also from AU and would be keen to join up
Still up for recruiting ? :)

SG player here and ngl just looking for people to play with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info