Best / Safest Sirus Killer on a budget?

I'm looking for a build to farm A8 Sirus and consider a Juggernaut because apparently it's really tanky easily?

Can anyone recommend any build that can easily kill A8 Sirus deathless on a budget?
It's okay if it cannot do anything else (mapping, delve, whatever), I only want it to be able to safely do my Sirus when it's available
Last bumped on Oct 4, 2020, 9:55:46 AM
I am not sure if they allow these kind of threads here.
Mine disappeared.
"
Wissle wrote:
I'm looking for a build to farm A8 Sirus and consider a Juggernaut because apparently it's really tanky easily?

Can anyone recommend any build that can easily kill A8 Sirus deathless on a budget?
It's okay if it cannot do anything else (mapping, delve, whatever), I only want it to be able to safely do my Sirus when it's available

sirus is 95% a mechanical fight, 5% a 1.5-3m dps check

you need to learn the fight

chaos res, sustain (regen, high leech) and the ability to move and attack will all help

ailment immunity is good too
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Wissle wrote:

sirus is 95% a mechanical fight, 5% a 1.5-3m dps check

you need to learn the fight

chaos res, sustain (regen, high leech) and the ability to move and attack will all help

ailment immunity is good too

The slows applied by his spinning lazers always get me and then I cannot dodge his instakill beams anymore when they come from offscreen.
I'm looking for a build that can just ignore the spinning beams so I can focus entirely on Sirus
a strong good sirus killer is jug Herald of agony. however the damage is super low. it can get high but then the gear is also rediculess expencive. i seen some strong str stacking versions of different replica uniques this league, dont know the price check of thoes.

what you aim for is roughly builds hitting thies checks.

8,5+ hp.
capped chaos res
50% phys mitigation(not the tooltip) more like 30-40% pure and then like 5+k armor

high spell block.
recovery on block.

good substain. like +2k regen, leech is also good.

bleed immunity, ailment immune or close to.

i used bladeblast chieftain last league and it was a pushover. noteven 8 stacks and die beam posed a thread.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Oct 3, 2020, 3:06:02 AM
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
a strong good sirus killer is jug Herald of agony. however the damage is super low. it can get high but then the gear is also rediculess expencive. i seen some strong str stacking versions of different replica uniques this league, dont know the price check of thoes.

8,5+ hp.
capped chaos res
50% phys mitigation(not the tooltip) more like 30-40% pure and then like 5+k armor

high spell block.
recovery on block.

i used bladeblast chieftain last league and it was a pushover. noteven 8 stacks and die beam posed a thread.

I see, thanks!
You probably mean your build, right?

"- Like any other build the super endgame items need effort and currency"
So it probably needs quite a bit of investment before Sirus is easily doable?
"
Wissle wrote:
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:

8,5+ hp.
capped chaos res

high spell block.
recovery on block.

I see, thanks!

not major, ailment immune and bleed immune, life on block shield, and 8k life should be easy done on a budget, that should be more then enough to handle the figth smooth. shure the damage will be lower. but how big a diff is it if you do each stage in 3 or 4 blasts or 5 blasts? compared to HOAG jug with horrible low damage compared?. els some new spectras do insain damage so necro also good option.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Oct 4, 2020, 9:49:46 AM
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
Wissle wrote:
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:

8,5+ hp.
capped chaos res

high spell block.
recovery on block.

I see, thanks!

not major, ailment immune and bleed immune, life on block shield, and 8k life should be easy done on a budget, that should be more then enough to handle the figth smooth. shure the damage will be lower. but how big a diff is it if you do each stage in 3 or 4 blasts or 5 blasts? compared to HOAG jug with horrible low damage compared?. els some new spectras do insain damage so necro also good option.

I see, thanks for the insights!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info