Keep getting "An unexpected disconnection occurred"

Loading indicator keep spinning when this happens and then fallback to the login screen. Act III Solaris Temple Level 1/2

As it happens consistently it's impossible to make any game progress.
Last bumped on Oct 2, 2020, 1:46:32 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Started 3 days ago for me. I get sent back to the log in screen when trying to do almost any zone change.

I can get into my hideout then into a map, delve, the lab, or a heist. Sadly, attempting to leave any of those places results in crashing to the log in screen.

Using a portal or death in a map sends me to log in screen.

Attempting to leave the delve mine camp through the way point, the delve map, or death sends me to the log in screen.

Attempting to return to the rogue harbor after a heist sends me to the log in screen.

The lab crash is the craziest because it always happens at the same place, 8 times attempted across 2 days. Each time I get the gold key and attempt to return to the map with the gold door the game sends me straight to the log in screen. My level 87 character cannot get the final lab points, haha.

Trying to play currently means starting over at the log in screen every 5 minutes.
It just happened to me 3x times today. Every time, I was trying to re-join a map I opened (different maps).

Twice tried to re-join from my hideout and once tried to re-join when returning from a lab trial side area.

On one of the maps, I was able to successfully re-enter after 2 attempts, so it's not some permanent zone bug.
I just got the same disconnect when trying to get to rogue harbor after finishing a heist.

After a long loading time, the zone finally loaded but I couldn't interact with any NPC and the game crashed with a "unexpected disconnection" a couple of seconds later.
And I just got a "failed to connect to instance" when clicking on a Rogue Harbor portal I had just opened!

And upon logging in with the char again, I got 2x this error when loading Karui Shores.
Last edited by twisteddiana on Oct 2, 2020, 1:48:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info