<Moderately Awesome> - Small temp league guild is looking to recruit a few new friends!

Have a handful of open spots in our group. We're a smaller guild (~20-25 active players currently) with a few that sometimes skip leagues but still hang out. Looking to expand a bit and get a few new regular faces around.

We're a social group, we enjoy chatting about the game (and other games, especially ARPG titles) and helping each other out. We run group content together, and often aim to do a private guild league after the league slows down to breathe a little fresh air into the game.

The guild has active players throughout the day, with some being more active in the afternoon, and others more active in the evenings/nights (GMT-5). We're largely from the US and Canada with a few folks from Europe, but are open to anyone, although the primary (and sometimes only) language of most of the membership is English.

We don't have a lot of requirements, but ideally:
-You have discord and are open to voice chat (not required, but certainly encouraged)
-You are 18+, and preferably 21+ (a lot of the group is currently 28-35)
-You primarily play SC Trade (Temp) Leagues, although some members may venture into HC/SSF

What we offer:
-Small guild setting where you can get to know other members, and not be talked over all the time
-Private guild leagues during most temp leagues (sort of like SSF but with just the guild members trading and helping out)
-10 guild stash tabs with the possibility of more as necessary, often filled with leveling gear, cluster jewels, flasks, cluster jewels, maps, and the ability to more easily transfer items
-A generous, social group to play with

Reply or PM me if you're interested in joining, and I'd be more than happy to get you into the guild and discord ASAP! Feel free to tell me a little bit about yourself, too!
Last edited by Shaemis on Sep 30, 2020, 10:35:28 AM
Last bumped on Nov 17, 2020, 8:27:35 AM
Still seeking new friends!
Im interested . Altho id like to know if your league accepts casual players. Im not the best player around ( i can admit that ) but i love the game.Im 33 , live in canada , and love heavy metal music. My name is Matt . I mainly play SC league.
Last edited by gloryous1987 on Oct 1, 2020, 2:59:04 PM
Reached out to all that have contacted me - still have a few spots. :)
^
^
I am interested in joining, I have a strong bossing character available to help with sirus and elder
I am interested. Sent you a PM.
Hi!

I'm interested. Hope to get in contact with you!
Hello,

I am interested in joining your guild.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info