Mission Discord-Large, thriving community/Joining a guild not necessary/English Language

<Mission> and <Mission Impossible> cordially invite you to our POE discord community. We already have several guests who benefit from using our server. It's not a HUGE public server, but large enough, with over 900 members who are active within 30 days.

We're a friendly, helpful community and if you want somewhere you can just chill, make friends, hook up for some co-op play, trade, or help/receive help, you're more than welcome to come join us.

In order to maintain a healthy environment, we do have some rules:

1. Be respectful to all players, in the game, whether in the guild or not.
2. No talking about politics or religion, of any kind, because this leads to drama, which brings us to rule #3
3. No drama. If you have a problem with another Mission discord server user, please take it up with me. No arguing! Take it to PMs if need be.
4. Speak English. Not to be discriminatory, but we have to be able to communicate with each other.
5. No extreme vulgarity. If it's offensive, please keep it out of chats. Vulgarity is fine, when not done in completely bad taste.
6. No Begging. If someone offers to help you or is giving their stuff away definitely get in on that but begging is definitely frowned upon, here. It’s fine to ask for petty stuff, in chat, for lower value stuff, that people just have laying around. Begging is defined as asking for, or repeatedly asking for higher end/more valuable items, in chat, or asking individual players, who are more well off, for free stuff.
7. No real money trading. If you are found scamming and/or cheating, in this game, in any way, you will be removed from our server.
8. Have fun. Help others have fun, too!

To join, simply click on this link: https://discord.gg/4HvuAQN
Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. ~Sun Tzu
Last edited by KoolaidMinistries on Sep 28, 2020, 4:27:29 PM
Last bumped on Jan 5, 2021, 8:58:42 PM
Hi mate came back from holidays and no longer in the guild?
Yeah, got removed from the discord too with no reasoning. I suspect some flounce happened.
Yo, wassup Mayne. Are King Arthur jokes considered 'in bad taste'???
"
Hi mate came back from holidays and no longer in the guild?
"
Yeah, got removed from the discord too with no reasoning. I suspect some flounce happened.

Yes, the guild is no more and done with the same tac as you showing up to work and your company building is literally gone without any information and you're punished showing up late.

Discord is also removed in the same tantrum that had the ingame guild nuked.

Check TFT blacklist for more information.
Lol whats TFT Blacklist was that not LOL?
https://discord.gg/fKDMWEvV Join this discord and check the #Blacklist for what I mean.
Heh, i returned and found the same thing. All good tho, was looking for a new guild where i dont have 1/3 of the guild on ignore.

how many times do we really need to have a contest guessing how many times an officer has whacked off that day...??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info