disappointed how GGG threat players

Hi everyone ! I am a player since Beta, 8 years keep supporting the best game ever made.
I have never missed a single league, that's my real passion in my boring life.

We are 4 players in my league who has the same feeling, they are playing since few years and we all have invest a lot of money $$ to support the game.
We think path of exile is the real Diablo 3 and shall be a religion ^^ !

But here is what happened there is 3 days now :
Everyone get banned for what I call 'no reason'. We all get shocked and surprised. I am convinced no one in my guild are using illegal software. We are a team of good friend who play together on discord everyday with passion and all our heart.
Here the tools we use : Neversink lootfilter - Poe trade Macro - notablackbear / poe_qolV2 - lutbot.
No one would use any bot software, we love the game and we have never break any rules. Everyday we are on discord, discuss, searching about the reason of this ban.

The highest prossibility is me doing flipping currency on second account lvl 1 and it's what I do all league. Exemple : I sell exalted orb 90c and buy 89c wich make me trade a lot of currency on a character level 1. And because of some non smart players who think I am a bot, I probably get reported by some traders.
Second reason can be a mistake by the bot administrator who banned us. But even if in the case one of us is suspected, why ban the whole guild ?
We are different person, I dont understand why do others innocent players has to pay for another. That realy show how GGG realy don't care at all of players.
Beeing in the same clan of a guy who do illegal thing doesn't make us guilty or partner of his cheat activity. Are we realy on 2020 ? what is this ?
That's remind me those execution method in medieval middle age when a fanatic has to be burn with all his friends and family when no one know what he is doing.

In short no illegal activity in our guild. We have all sent an email with all our information.
Our frustration is realy high, we played non stop together since league started and we know that will take like 14 days or a month to get an answer if the administrator want to answer us.
But even if the administrator unban us and apologize for the inconvenient, the damage has already been done.

We are father of family with job, we wanted to play intensely this week end. Now we know the league is dead for us. First days, weeks are crucial in new league.
This ban destroyed our mood, our believe in the great was GGG.
I have check few post and some people never get answer, lost everything. I don't know if they are innocent, just saying the administrators are the god in this world, they can decide to ruin your account you have invest so much time and money in without talking to you.
We are nothing so we have to accept or change game.
For me I can't accept that, for me it's not just a game. It's time invested and that's the most precious thing you have in this world. The time is limited in your life, keep this in mind guys.

That's realy sad that end like this.
I took time to write this mainly because of my broken heart and the pain to leave this game.
I know there is nothing to wait from a post like this here, writting this help me to mourn and turn the page even if I still can't believe what is happening.
I apologize for my bad english. Wish you best of luck to all players and I warn to everyone that situation can happen to you.

(account banned : Asarako9393)

Last edited by asarako3 on Sep 26, 2020, 6:14:14 AM
Last bumped on Sep 26, 2020, 5:27:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info