(MAC) Mouse cursor ingame is MacOs native

as the topic says - the mouse cursor in-game is native macOs cursor (wich is black with thin white border) makes it almost invisible in-game especially whe na lot of staff going on on screen
Last bumped on Feb 7, 2021, 3:53:25 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Confirmed that I have this issue as well
Hey guys - you can crank uo the size of the cursor in Settings>Accessibility>Display>Cursor(tab). You can make it huge - not immersive but at least you don't lose it.
——————
macOS Catalina 10.15.6
iMac Pro (2017) 5K + LG 5K UltraFine 3 GHz 10-Core Intel Xeon W
64 GB 2666 MHz DDR4, Radeon Pro Vega 64 16 GB
Zowie Mico Gaming Mouse, 1L Coffee Mug
Would love to see the poe cursor in game, even with cranking the size for me I still lose sight of it, plus years of poe has conditioned me to look for the og poe cursor
This is a known issue and is listed on the 'Known Bugs' thread
I am also having this issue and it is causing my right click to not work for movement, meaning if I use cyclone or walk on left click I can't go in circles but if I use either one on my right click I move in a straight line only and cannot turn or follow my cursor.

Also it is causing my enter or delete or escape buttons to make a ding sound every time I press them as if the OS is upfront and not the game
So Cursor Issue was resolved but we still cannot move freely with right click channel skills, and after this last patch a lot of Core cosmetic gear is invisible (like Harvest Core Gear) but regular cosmetic gear shows fine when equipping it.

Keep up the good work!
Last edited by Severed82 on Jan 16, 2021, 8:43:33 AM
I Have the cyclone " one-direction" when casting from right-mouse button as well, so on my mac (retina 2019, 15inch with big sur), i've mapped it to a key, and cyclone lets me direct it properly then.

I've checked accessebility settings on the mac, and made some changes, but that doesn't seem to be doing anything.

i've also hooked up a normal mouse via usb-c(next to the magic mouse), (hp mouse) but the issue persists.

another way around it, seems to be to click-and-hold the left mouse button to start moving (keep it clicked down), and additionaly click right as well.
so both buttons in the order above.
then it allows you to steer it.

Nice work porting it so far!
performance varies, but that is to be expected, keep it up :)

Last edited by kerrigano on Jan 26, 2021, 10:57:56 AM
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info