[Mac] Graphics issues and other bugs

A few bugs I've noticed when testing on the mac client:

GRAPHICS ISSUES:

- Textures take significantly longer to load on new instances:
When you enter a new map, textures show in black and take a few seconds to load. This includes textures on enemy monsters and even on my skills. Also, enemy corpses become invisible when monsters die even though their textures had been already loaded when they were alive. The game engine treats them as new textures (likely because corpses are their own sprites and assets)

- Invisible scenario elements around the character:
Scenario elements that would cover the character become invisible on a circle around you. An easy example of that would be when you're in beach tilesets, where there are palm trees. The trunks remain visible, but foliage vanishes around the character.

- Clock not visible:
When the "show clock" option is selected, the black box where the clock would be is blank.

OTHER BUGS:

- Unable to load loot filters:
When I try to load the loot filters that are synced with my account, I get an error that prevents them from loading. Tested with multiple filters available at the UI panel, but now with downloaded files.

-Error when closing client:
When I close the PoE client I get an error that prompts me to reopen it, as if the application had crashed.

Last bumped on Sep 21, 2020, 2:21:10 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info