[NA/SC] LFM for Heist League Start Currency Push

I figured that I would make a quick forum thread trying to recruit more for our team for the upcoming Heist expansion. We currently have 4 people and are looking for 2-3 more.

Our group composition will be the following:
  • Magic Find (likely RoA zerker)
  • Aura bot
  • Curse bot
  • Boss Killer
  • Mana Guardian
  • Shock Bot / Other flex support
  • Trade Bot

We are looking for the following:
  • Boss Killer
  • Magic Find / Carry
  • Curse Bot

Some of our group is fairly flexible so if you have a great interest in a specific role that's already filled, feel free to ask anyway and we might be able to work around it.

Schedule:
We're looking to push hard on the first weekend and then play a more "relaxed" 6-8 hrs per day for the first couple weeks starting around 5 or 6pm EST.

Atlas strat:
Current idea is to explore the potential that contracts/blueprints offer. If those end up not being as profitable as standard maps, we will shift to farming a good div card map (pending atlas reshuffle).

Currency share strat:
At the end of the grouping phase, all currency will be divided evenly amongst everyone, based on how much you played with the group. As long as you're on with the group most of the time, it will be an even 6 to 7 man split.
As for currency funneling, we will be getting the basics for everyone, the funneling into magic find, then upgrades for others, as needed.

If you are interested, please contact me at Thage#9157 on discord. We can talk about any questions you have there.

Thank you for reading.
Last bumped on Sep 6, 2020, 11:04:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info