[NA] Heist SC -- Pushing to Maps/Blueprints -- Looking for Aura Bot & MF/Carry

Hi!

We're currently a group of 4, 3 of us are back together after last league (Harvest). We hit maps at about 4.5 hours in, and we pushed through maps to set up the atlas for our bosser and get our Burials and Garden set up for our MF/Carry. We lost our MF/Carry for this league and we are looking for a new one who has experience with self-curse, ROA/TS MF builds. If we can find a Shock Bot, that would help with quant for our endgame and it would provide an overall better experience for the group.

If you are interested in any of these roles, please add me on discord!

nnundo#2031

Open Roles:
(1) Carry/MF
(2) Shock Bot
(3) Bosser/Pusher (our Trade Bot will play this role if we can't find one in time)
Last edited by MyNameIsGustav on Sep 6, 2020, 10:00:43 AM
Last bumped on Sep 4, 2020, 3:10:48 PM
I will probably be playing toasters Aura guardian next league and would like to try out group play. I play with a irl friend who I believe is league starting as a chaos slinger so if you’d like us both let me know so I can convince him to join too lol.

NA west coast server. Usually play a couple hours a day when working. All day when not working. Took off over a week for league start

This league I played a Hollow Palm Cyclone Zerker, ED Contagion trickster, and currently playing HH EK Self-Curse Occultist.

After solo playing all these builds and then group playing with them a bit in the last weeks I see how much stronger group play is. I wanna try it out more so aura bot seems like the way to go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info