SSF HC Harvest Gauntlet LITE Practice

Made a private league in the gauntlet style with a bit of an easier challenge. Basically all extra mods are cut in half except the extra projectiles because that one only has one tier.

The main goal is to ease players into the gauntlet style of racing we're seeing rise in popularity. This kind of league is ideal for anyone that may want to try the gauntlet style of racing in the future but lack any experience with the extra mods or SSFHC in general and might be discouraged or frustrated with having those mods maxed out in their initial experience. However, the league is open to anyone and everyone interested in playing.

SSFHC Harvest - 10 day duration

Monsters deal 10% increased damage
Monsters have 20% more life
Monsters have 10% increased Attack, Cast, and Movement Speed
Monsters gain 15% of physical damage as extra fire, cold, and lightning damage
Players have -20% to all resistances
Monsters fire 2 additional projectiles

https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/join/Gauntlet+LITE+Practice+League/ZVibw3ebllzyoya0FU9Q

Currently 30/30
Start Time:Aug 25, 2020, 4:00:00 PM EST

There's also a discord since I want to make this type of race a regular thing near the middle and end of temp leagues and between leagues.

https://discord.gg/N2dSPF5

We reached 30/30 players. Opened crowdfunding for another 10 slots since there are 3 players invited and waiting for a spot.

Once the league begins you can add me or whisper me in game for anything regarding the league or the discord at: @dedlul

Thanks for the interest and support so far!

36/40 now! Less than 30 mins till the league begins.

50/50! Opened a crowdfund for 10 more slots if there's a lot more interest.

60/60. Crowdfunding opened for 10 more.

62/70! Didn't expect this much interest, sick. Thanks to those contributing points to the crowdfunds! If you're in the discord let me know if you contributed points for a unique role.

70/70! Opened crowdfunding for 10 more slots since there's still over 8 days left to play.

72/80!
Last edited by deadlul on Aug 28, 2020, 7:30:07 PM
Last bumped on Aug 25, 2020, 12:41:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info