Doriyanis Fist + Auto Herald of Thunder

Hey Guys,

I need some help with a build idea. I'm not an expert when it comes to builds, although I have made some that were able to clear high-end content, but coming back from a long break with PoE I need your combined wisdom!

I would like to make an Auto Herald of Thunder Char (with the Storm Secret Ring) and somehow combine that with even more lightning from the ability from Doriyani's fist. Kind of an allround Lightning God that is ideally (probably not) also quite tanky. I dont mind a bit slower clear speed as long as I can meaningfully kill stuff and reach high level maps/content (not necessarily clear everything).

I was thinking of a Templar Inquisitor for this. What do you guys think? Is the autobomb HoT + Doriyani's Fist combo something that could work? Or would I be wasting my time being stuck in yellow maps?
Any suggestions for items or key passive nodes I should look out for?

I know you guys probably have questions like this every day and I'm not expecting someone to give me a full fleshed build. Just some pointers that help me research in the right direction will be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by lukorn on Aug 22, 2020, 8:23:22 PM
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2020, 8:21:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info