how to get 3 blue socket in Body Armour ? (Dex)

i have this item : Queen of the Forest
Destiny Leather

it is only Dex Requires.

what is the best way to get 3 blue socket in this armour? ( need 3 blue and 2 green)

i try to make it with chromatic orbs but it's not doing.
have any chance to do it with Chromatic orbs?

I have Bane Trickster lvl 70 and i'm a relatively new player in this game.

Thanks for the helpers.

Last bumped on Aug 6, 2020, 8:50:39 AM
Mixed answers, I'm sure.

I sometimes just roll those out 1 at a time, but might take as many as 100 or more? When something like an all-green chest rolls 2 red and 1 blue, that was the same odds as the 3 blue that you want, too, so that keeps me goin'.

But there's a crafting bench option that spends 125x Chroms to guarantee 3 of those sockets roll a color of your choice. But the thing is, you could still end up getting maybe even another one, or a red, or whatever. And then that's still 125x Chroms wasted.

I don't like rolling the 3x. I'll either single roll, or use the 1-2 guaranteed color options. Anything past that, I just look for a new base piece of gear.
"
Mixed answers, I'm sure.

I sometimes just roll those out 1 at a time, but might take as many as 100 or more? When something like an all-green chest rolls 2 red and 1 blue, that was the same odds as the 3 blue that you want, too, so that keeps me goin'.

But there's a crafting bench option that spends 125x Chroms to guarantee 3 of those sockets roll a color of your choice. But the thing is, you could still end up getting maybe even another one, or a red, or whatever. And then that's still 125x Chroms wasted.

I don't like rolling the 3x. I'll either single roll, or use the 1-2 guaranteed color options. Anything past that, I just look for a new base piece of gear.

So , u say that I have a chance and just try with the Chroms?

and i dont have a option that spend 125 Chroms already..

i need to discover it.

Thanks man , I will keep trying!
Well - like I said, you might be sitting there for a while, and Chroms are actually valuable. It might not be the best spend. Especially if the chest isn't like a pseudo-comfortable "semi-final" piece.

I've been in your position before, and I've certainly overspent Chroms on non-worthwhile pieces of gear.

Take this opportunity to learn a great lesson. (One that people might not agree with, because I seem to always be wrong when it comes to PoE, lol.)

When buying a piece of gear, its color weighting is certainly a factor, especially things bigger than 4 sockets. If an item is PERFECT except that it's a mono-green and you want blues and reds, you better stay away, because it's going to be Exalts worth of Chroms to get it to be 6x off-color.

An item's color weighting is dependent on its base stat requirements. (Which I believe does indeed mean, an item that requires more dex than strength, but does require both, will have more weighting towards green sockets.)
Last edited by ShadyC on Aug 5, 2020, 10:17:35 PM
Cheapest* way to get Dex based Body armor to support 3B and 3G gems is using the 25crom craft to add 2 blue(the most likely by far outcome is 2B 4G) and then get Vorici at rank 3 into Research in Sydicate to craft 1-3 white sockets in, hitting the full 3 is obviously best result(as it doesn't matter which sockets turned white) but 2 and even just 1 is okey as long as one green socket turns white.

*As long as you can arrange this without massive effort, I most of the time didn't have much trouble with this but now that i killed the Syndicate Mastermind its gonna take me quite a while to rebuild all the relationship in Syndicate.
"An it harm none, do what you will"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info