Micro stutters and fps dips since last patch?

hey, has anyone started having micro stutters/fps dips since the last patch?

https://imgur.com/a/tBx05QA

this is my fps during any mapping ever since the last patch, i dont really have the best pc, but i didnt have this issue before, the game freezes for like an instant every other second or so, its incredibly annoying. ive tried a lot of different things, havent been able to fix it
Last edited by felipegbq on Aug 5, 2020, 6:25:42 PM
Last bumped on Aug 5, 2020, 6:40:21 PM
It's not just you, we are a lot with this kind of issue after the last patch, but like you can see in the forum, no answer from the admins, and since we don't have an option to send a ticket, we can just keep waiting forever... I have a very nice pc, and still can't play this game after the last patch, fps drops, constant freeze, disconnect, or sometimes i even need to reboot my PC because of this. Some people lose expensive maps or currency because of this and so far the admins don't care. And the only answers from them is to check if that's your computer failing... they start blaming your pc instead of looking to fix their own problem, it looks like it's more easy to blame the players with high end pc and decent connections rather than blaming the ones that made the patch that is causing all this troubles...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info