Insane mouse lag since last update

Hello,

yesterday i have updated poe to the newest version and since then my mouse is stuttering. It feels like it refreshes its position every 1-2 seconds. The game is absolutley unplayable like this. Once i started the game and the login screen appears it starts to lag. It even lags in windows afterwards and keeps lagging even if the game is closed. The only thing that helps is a restart. The mouse is not broken since it works on every other game.

i hope there is a fix for this.

thanks in advance!
Last bumped on Aug 6, 2020, 2:50:12 AM
I have also been having on and off issues with maps and my hideout. I will have no lag and then a bunch of consistent lag spikes.
are you also experiencing mouse stutter?
"
ifritt1525 wrote:
I have also been having on and off issues with maps and my hideout. I will have no lag and then a bunch of consistent lag spikes.

Literally not the same problem AT ALL, and you should run WinMTR while you play and post the results.

@OP i would expect that your PC is trying to do something, DL updates, virus scan or has something eating resources to the point that everything is slowing down...last time my cursor stopped or "lagged" was due to the PC DL'ing some bollocks update and trying to install it while i played.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
this was my first guess too but there is no tusk running, i have 9gb of free ram, no network activity and cpu is also almost in idle..
"
ifritt1525 wrote:

Nice one, really well done, did not even read the topic, just posted ''have the same issue'' just like every other 9 out of 10 muppets without a clue in the world posting ''last update broke my game'' e.t.c.

@OP it could be too high of a polling rate, if you are running a mouse that has such an option.
No rest for the wicked.
I found the problem.

On the same day i installed lowkey.gg to capute my Valorant gameplays. After closing it PoE worked again. So they are not compatible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info