Help to improve my Chieftain Tectonic Slam build plz...

Hello guys, im looking for a deep information and more experienced players to help improve my build...

by first, im alreade looking to buy a new Spiked gloves with at las 30% on each resist and a Death's Door Crusader Boots, for another extra endurance charge, and the better versions of the Kaom Ring

Right now im using TideBreak (ADD 76-360 Physical damage + 10% P. Damage per endurance charge + 90% + passive endurance charge that add +4% damage per endurance = 36%), so it would be 126% P. damage and i still can use Kaom's Heart for + 40% Fire damage with Avatar of fire, and some 2H damage passive nodes.

i have considered using Ngamahus flame axe, but i would lose the shockwave gem suport and some nice maces damage nodes... but that still a option...

Or, switch for double Nebuloch for the duble 40% Physical damage conversion to fire, and some improve with attackspeed, but will still need a 6l chest and lose the Kaoms life and fire damage... on papper, what would output more damage?? i never used a Nebuloch and i dont know how bad would be this when i get hit with 10 endurance charges, but i pray to get it negated by my high life regem...

But any other weapon sugestion are still avaliable, like maybe Onigorosh??

Another thing that i would like to talk about is... how needed is the Kaom's ring?? and how good is that double 0,5% life regem per endurance charge?? because i was thinking how it would perform if switch one or both for a Circle of Anguish to get 60% increased fire damage or 120% if you changed both.. if we change one we can still have 9 endurance charges with the Boots Death's Door extra charge, or 8 if changed both for 120% increased fire damage...

Right now, the plan is to get more 4 skillpoints for Divine Judgement ( 50% increased elemental damage, + 28% elemental damage and 2% elemental penetration from path nodes) and add heart of Flame on Necklace (can i add on unique itens?) or should i go for a more defensive option like constitution for extra life?

Main GemsLink + Tectonic Slam - Elemental Damage Support - Shockwave - Melee Physical Damage support - Pulverise - Elemental Focus. (Any change sugestion?)

im also using Bloodrage, Herald of Ash, Herald of Purity and flame golen for extra damage.

Any other sugestion are wellcome, and here is my POB on how im geared right now. (Remember that i alread aim to get new Spiked gloves, Death's Door Crusader Boots, adn need to chose about the rings.)

observation: with endurance charges, i can easy outcap the resistances, POB only show my base resistances. i will realocate one passive point from life, to Blodless...

https://pastebin.com/3Qnk4VZN

thx alot and sorry fir my bad english.
Last edited by andrelb1 on Jul 14, 2020, 5:19:11 PM
Last bumped on Jul 14, 2020, 1:19:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info