WPGN Here To Help!

Hello, I hope you are all having a good day. I am making this post to tell anyone whom stops by a little about the guild I have created. I had not thought much about it before, but recently decided to take on what some may consider a daunting task. More than just a guild, I wanted to create a place for new players to receive live help rather than having to pick through the internet while tabbed out.

What is WPGN?

WPGN is a place where new or seasoned players can come together, share information, and not feel pressured. Play together, run by yourself, either way is fine.

What do we offer?

Build advice, boss killing assistance, general game information, a guild stash with things to help get people started and a place to ask questions without being ridiculed. (Looking at you global chat...)

Guild Standards:

Don't be rude to your fellow guildmates/officers.
Don't take needlessly from the stash. (Sure they might be starter items, but dont grab em just to sell em and make a quick orb.)

Do you have a discord?

That is currently being set up, and a link to it will be provided when it is finished. For now you can add or converse with me here in the thread, through PM or ingame. Account name Anakarr. Main character name in Harvest DizziedUpTheGirl

What language and Region?

US - English

Other:

Please comment/post with any other questions you may have and I will be happy to answer them when I check in. Thank you all for your time.
Last edited by Anakarr on Jul 1, 2020, 8:23:50 AM
Last bumped on Jul 1, 2020, 8:23:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info