Looking for earthshatter berserker advice

I was wondering if anyone would have any good tips for increasing survivability for my earthshatter berserker in Harvest.

Here's my PoB.
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/cDUrM5X9

I'm not great at setting things up on here so some things may be ticked that shouldn't be and visa versa.

I'm up to t7/8 maps and the build feels pretty good to play. I leap for fortify, hit the ground once and weave between using warcries and hitting earthshatter to keep my exerted attacks and endurance charges up.

I'm not great at the granite + molten shell combo but I use it fairly often. I know I could use another utility flask for defense but I'm not sure which one would help more.

Chaos resist is also probably an issue but at the moment I don't have much or really any currency to upgrade in that department yet.

Mainly, my problem is 1 shots or things in general just seem to do a lot of damage to me. A level 74 metamorph in a Zana mission deleted
me. The map did have vulnerability but I didn't expect it to kill me in 1 hit.

So paying attention is probably an issue here, and map mod awareness, but, are there any improvements I can make to passively increase my defense and mitigate deaths, is my question.
Last edited by Saf3tyhazard on Jun 23, 2020, 9:51:20 PM
Last bumped on Jun 24, 2020, 7:42:20 PM
I only checked your PoE profile on this site.

main issue in your case should be 1.05 base aps combined with pulverize (*0.85speed) thats just too much of slow-mo and probably the reason you get caught off guard: I would switch pulverize vs fortify in your ESh-5L.

With your gear you should breeze through red maps and delete bosses within 2 or 3 shatters.

If you have Painreaver already, I suggest you to get the two "60% increased total Recovery per Second From life leech" next to Martial Experience. You can remove the other small node there then.

Be aware that careless use of BM support gem effectively can reduce your max HP in critical situations.

I, personally, would remove ALL bloodmagic sup gems you use, and to get the mana I would change pride to blasphemy+vulnerability. If you get a curse on hit corruption/ring later, you can go pride+enlighten.

Oh, and I overlooked the biggest problem you have:

Your stun immunity only works with 25 rage up (Hello war bringer)

I guess you had below 25 rage when you got rekt.
Spoiler
Oh, and I overlooked the biggest problem you have:

Your stun immunity only works with 25 rage up (Hello war bringer)

I guess you had below 25 rage when you got rekt.

I'm wearing kaom's roots

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info