All my Charakter vanished Harvest and Standart

Hello,
Today i logged into PoE through Steam and all my Charakters are gone it says i should make a charakter.
i didnt change accounts and did nothing except close the game and restart it a few hours later.
((all my Keybindings are there but my ingame purchases are gone.)Sry if there are spelling mistakes and Thanks for any help).
Last edited by Reaperkalle on Jun 23, 2020, 4:53:26 AM
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2020, 5:28:41 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Have you link Steam account to POE account?

You need to contact support via email for this
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
thank you for your message just noticed my ingame purchases (stash Tabs are gone as well)i just hope there is a way to restore it or i might consider quitting the game after almost 800hrs. I mean i bought stuff worth more than 50 Euros.
"
Reaperkalle wrote:
thank you for your message just noticed my ingame purchases (stash Tabs are gone as well)i just hope there is a way to restore it or i might consider quitting the game after almost 800hrs. I mean i bought stuff worth more than 50 Euros.

You need to contact support to merge account as Steam will create a new login account for POE
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

i wrote an e-mail should i just wait or just i contackt support elsewhere?
"
Reaperkalle wrote:
i wrote an e-mail should i just wait or just i contackt support elsewhere?

They hire a lot of people to read email and seldom reply in forum. (see MOST of the bug report thread has no staff reply)

You need to wait as they have internal queue system

Also the email should be support@grindinggear.com in case you send to wrong one

ok thanks a bunch especially for the fast reply. i just hope my charakters which i spend 800hrs on can be restored or at least the stash tabs cause without the premium and the currency tab is this game just so much less fun.
oh maybe it happend cause the PoE website and my steam linked cause that changed direktly after my charakters were gone
I don't have that problem since my first POE account is via steam, adding email and then using stand-alone client would cause no problem

But it is not when other way around. It need GGG support to merge steam and stand-alone client login when the first account is stand-alone client

i played only on steam yesterday i tried to merge steam acc and poe website acc and it took long couldnt see my charakters and now just after my charackters are gone its linked i dont think that a coincident.
Last edited by Reaperkalle on Jun 23, 2020, 5:29:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info