720M dps, 9k EHP, 22M+ tooltip BV build- Delve 2000th

Hello everyone,

I've been working on min-maxing a BV build since very long time. I've tried many different setups(this is 23th version) and according to my findings the best way to maximize dps seems to be investing in chaos conversion and scaling it with eternity shroud & pyre/cotb ring shenanigans. For survivability, I collect almost no dps nodes from tree but only jewels. Max dps version has around 9k EHP with mom. that said, I delved with a 10k EHP build. 9k EHP version is just for killing bosses. Enough talking though, let's see what the build is about:

Normally I have 6.3k life + 2.6k mana however because my screen is too big and until I click on BV tooltip and press screenshot button my indigon buff decays.(1912 mana cost indicates that my indigon buff was at 1900% also) In order to catch my dps as accurate as possible, I had to invest in more duration from tree to be able to capture this screenshot. There is nothing unrealistic here, my ruby flask has shock immunity, mana flask is helping me to sustain RF and it is more than enough. With some scummy tactics like using 80% crit on ruby flask and using another flask instead of mana flask would bring me to 20-21M dps. The purpose of showing this off is to give myself a purpose in poe and help others to benchmark their standard league BV builds. So I see no point in pushing the numbers harder.

BV hits 7.7 times per second, so basically I have 140M tooltip dps here.

buffs on me during the screenshot:
Spoiler

Gear:

Spoiler

jewels:
Spoiler

pob: https://pastebin.com/UWWc07DL

delve rank:

needless to say my purpose wasn't to make a build which can delve to deepest with most efficiency. The challenge here was to make a conventional build which can consistently do all the content in the game without dying and delve to the deepest in the mine as possible. I wanted to learn new ways to push my build to maximum and best way to do that was to stress my build with difficult content as much as possible. Delve is perfect for that. There is one guy who is at 2200 who is also using a non zhp/immortal build. I'll aim to beat his rank too just to take challenge myself further.

delve gear swaps:

Spoiler

I keep cotb but I switch to a rare shaped vermillion ring in delve.

probably my dps will be 22M with the new tree since I'll be getting supreme ego.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 21, 2020, 7:17:37 AM
Last bumped on Jun 21, 2020, 7:16:23 AM
Not fully optimized yet, the Pyre ring doesn't have full quality. :P
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Not fully optimized yet, the Pyre ring doesn't have full quality. :P

haha yeah. Definitely. I gotta work on that. I forgot to +Q my atziri too. A guy who I have no idea who he is donated me 20 glassblowers today:

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
haha yeah. Definitely. I gotta work on that. I forgot to +Q my atziri too. A guy who I have no idea who he is donated me 20 glassblowers today

I can sympathize with the guy! A build like that, everything needs to be optimized. :D
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Jun 17, 2020, 8:11:55 AM

I FEEL CHEATED. poe tooltip shows nothing after 22M threshold. Considering the X-Y interval of chaos damage, I have around 33% more dps than before yet I can't see it.

moral of the story: supreme ego is OP.
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 21, 2020, 1:40:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info