<ARPG Addicts> Founded 2012 - Recruiting!

About Us

Action RPG Addicts is a SC temp-league guild made of a core group of people that play the game regularly, have a good sense of humor, and like to hang out in discord while playing.

Founded in 2012, the guild has a long history and has been active every league since founding. Players from all realms/leagues are welcome but the majority of guild members are from NA/EU and exclusively play the challenge leagues.

We cater towards a variety playstyles. Our members regularly push level 100, min/max builds, make multiple characters/builds, theory craft and create off-meta builds, or simply play the economy. Because we are a temp-league guild, many of our members branch out to other games in between leagues.

Requirements to Join

1) Sense of humor and the ability to handle sarcasm
2) Good knowledge of the game
3) Active and long term
4) Discord

How to Apply

We are looking for individuals who hop onto Discord regularly to chat and play the game together. The guild consists of ~10 experienced members who regularly play every league. The guild is small, and will remain so.

While the application process is fairly informal, we will be selective. We are looking for a good fit with the current members. Send me a message on Discord Niblett#6866 with your profile link and we can have a chat about what you want out of the guild.
In-Game Name: Nibllett
Last edited by Judgment1 on Jan 6, 2021, 7:26:54 AM
Last bumped on Jan 12, 2021, 6:40:29 PM
I added you on discord
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Hey I'm looking for some people to play with for the new league.

I am looking to do some party play and learn more about the game.

I have been playing the game on and off over the last few years and have always enjoyed but will hit a road bump and due to not really have any friends that play the game I will call it a day.

I played a lot during delirium but joined very late in the league so wasn't able to make more progress.

Here's some stuff about me anyway:

21 Male
Have access to discord and a microphone
England (EU)
I'm available for 8/10 hours playtime a day currently so can go for a hundred push with a partner as support,etc.
I'm pretty chill and quiet for the most part.

Bump
Are you guys playing on SC or HC leagues?
I'm interested, been playing the game since 2013 (on and off) played more than 6 temp leagues mostly in HC
-NinZo-
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info