Moltenstrike low dmg

Could some please explain to me why my damage is so low. I did Hybrids Moltenstrike. My tree is exactly according to his in his build guide in his "complete tree" listed on this forum. My gear is comparable yet I have 5 times less damage. This is my first build. I just started playing a month ago. Obviously I have a lot to learn as this game is very intricate. I would like to gain understanding on how to build effective characters. The character I am refering to is my lvl 91 juggernaut. POB below.

Thank you

https://pastebin.com/YzjBY7yJ
Last edited by Chief110 on Jun 8, 2020, 2:27:14 PM
Last bumped on Jun 8, 2020, 10:23:50 PM
I'm getting you to ~277k dps per ball.
What you're missing is the configuration tab not enabling frenzy charges, endurance charges, enemy burning/ignited and covered in ash.

Also you don't have blood and sand in your setup.

Hybrid also had elemental damage with attacks instead of Ancestral call.
Another thing I changed were your gems inside the molten strike link not being 20% quality.

If I'd add intimidate buff, which Hybrid's build achieves with Tombfist gloves and a socketed murderous jewel then I actually hit 300k on your build which is pretty much the same output he has.

You can see it below.
Left is your char, right is Hybrid's 3.8 tree:

Spoiler

Always make sure what kind of buffs are active in the config tab and if that's achieveable.

I hope I could help you a bit on this one!
Last edited by DontBrownieMir on Jun 8, 2020, 3:58:35 PM
Thank you. I made those adjustments. I appreciate the info

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info