Recruitment closed

Not relevant
Greetings from the officers of the "Jiashi Guild.

We are professional players in Path of Exile. We have such achievements as:
- Top 12-16 in the ladder of the Delirium League, top 6-10 in Harvest league and top 1-3 in Heist league. Top 1-4 ladders in the last leagues by class
- More than 1200 services for killing Sirus in the Metamorph League only in the first month, more than 2 years for the bosskilling service and complete of hard challenges related to uber bosses
- one of the best representatives of the Exp-leech service (hundreds of people have taken level 100 thanks to us).

We are announcing a recruitment in our guild!

Guild membership is mutually beneficial.

We require from you timely and peculiar help in the form of objects with veiled properties for opening all recipes, and some resources and objects that you do not need at the moment. If we need anything special or specific, we will let you know.

You, in turn, get the opportunity to exchange extra resources with other players, have direct access to the owner of all crafting, have direct access to an adequate bosskiller, one of the first to learn about recruiting in Exp-leech party, as well as get an answer to a question on game (if it is not in other sources).

Code of Terms and Conditions.

We are not looking for friends, but we are looking for comrades who are interested in playing this game and helping others in this.

We are not nanny altruists, and do not intend to explain all the basic things that are available for familiarization and study in the public domain on the Forum, YouTube and other sources that please you.

We will not tolerate abusive behavior in the guild chat with any member of the guild. If a conflict is inevitable - go to pm, or Discord (at your discretion).

We will not keep scammers. If you are noticed in such a violation, you will be immediately expelled, added to the Black List by all members of the guild and noted in the offense report.

We will not allow to do all crap, hiding behind the name of our guild, or act on its behalf without our knowledge.

We will not keep the "zombie" among the members of the guild, you must periodically play and show at least some kind of activity.

We don’t give items and resources for no reason, but we can provide lvling items subject to a refund (of course, they will be in the shared tab and you don’t need to ask us personally). If you want to get something in your possession, then be prepared to pay for it.

We are not a quick response team, so you have to wait until we are free.

We are not magicians, it makes no sense to ask us to make craft, for the study of which no one has yet found a recipe.

If you are interested in our offer and you want to join our guild, then you need to leave a request to me in private messages on the forum or in the game IGN: @unsee_legion

p.s. "Jiashi" is the original of the "Excellent Era" team name from the anime "The King's Avatar".
my hideouts - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3228515
Last edited by moonretealoud on Oct 19, 2020, 8:36:36 AM
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2020, 2:46:58 PM
Can i join pls?
"
Can i join pls?

"
If you are interested in our offer and you want to join our guild, then you need to send a request to me in private messages on the forum or in the game IGN: @unsee_legion
Last edited by moonretealoud on Jun 10, 2020, 10:03:47 PM
can i join pls?
"
lumuducoheap wrote:
can i join pls?

"
If you are interested in our offer and you want to join our guild, then you need to send a request to me in private messages on the forum or in the game IGN: @unsee_legion
I will not answer here anymore. The conditions and communication channels were precisely indicated.
Can i join to your guild pls.
IGN:O_K_E_A_N_I_K

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info