<Rêject>

Open
Open to everyone on all servers.
We are focused on Softcore Challenge Leagues.
Active Discord Server.

Guild Info
We are called Social Reject's Rest we are currently a small guild that is growing. We have a few stash tabs and working our way to more member slots.

●Who do we want?
We are prioritising experienced players who can play in groups as any role and support newer players with builds/grouping/learning the game.
We are looking for people who a friendly, helping whenever and however they can.
People who will socailise both in discord and in guild chat.
People who can form groups to help others or for just simple currency farming fun.

●Guild Actvities?
Helping people achieve their challenges.
Uber lab trials and carries.
In-house map trades/swapping.
EXP carries for discount or free.
Boss killing.

●How to remain in the guild with good standing?
We are a guild with new and experienced players, you will not be kicked for your lack of knowledge of the game.
Group play. Forming groups even more so at league start to help everyone get map completion and currency drops.
Helping newer players understand the game.
Being fair and supportive to people in group, no being selfish and taking the loot for yourself if they've shared map costs or time at start.

●Rules:
Keeping the guild stash fair, don't loot everything and sell. We will be checking
Logging on discord every now and then, checking up with your guildies.
Be respectful, we endorse "toxic" behaviour but only if it's fun and in good sport.

●How to apply?
Message me on Discord Tommym0n#5493 and either send me information about yourself or ask for voice chat.
Have fun and stay safe in the new league to come.

PM IdoThingsAndStuffHappen in-game for invite
Last edited by Tommym0n on Jan 14, 2021, 3:34:12 AM
Last bumped on Oct 10, 2020, 3:09:18 PM
After roughly 40 hours and seeing no attempt at contact from any guild members, I rescind my request.
Last edited by Cryptoruby on Jun 7, 2020, 9:18:58 PM
"
Cryptoruby wrote:
After roughly 40 hours and seeing no attempt at contact from any guild members, I rescind my request.

Apologies if you've not understood the guild message recruitment on how to apply. But will send here just in-case it's bugged out for you.
"●How to apply?
Message me with your discord name and either send me information about yourself or ask for voice chat.
"
You are more than welcome to try this way :)
Last edited by Tommym0n on Jun 9, 2020, 1:53:13 AM
Message Sent

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info