Strengthbased Chieftain

I have this idea to build a Chieftain with lots of strength, life, life regen, endurance charges, and brutus lead sprinkler with elem hit and the new awakened ancestral call.
I think that is all achievable, but i've been wondering if i could add my legacy 4% armour as ES per block aegis aurora used with Iron Fortress for max block.
That may be overeaching since i need all those other stats as well, and i may need to drop the that idea, but i'm wondering if anyone has any good suggestions how to raise ES to a sufficient level to make aegis aurora worth it.

Iron Fortress may very well go into the build anyway because of the very high strength, decent armour and melee str attack bonus. Armour (for aegis aurora) should sort itself out given the passives near marauder starting point.

Some gear slots are already taken up like Alberon's Warpath for boots and some kind of attribute amulet whether it's astramentis or a implicit str amulet with +29+ attri, +48+ str and 12% attri for instance. But love to hear if anyone has some suggestions that would make adding aegis aurora to the mix possible
Last bumped on May 21, 2020, 9:26:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info