3.10 LL Non-crit Storm Brand Hierophant 9 million Unbuffed Shaper DPS 40/40 Challenges Videos

Hi everyone it is my first build on this forum so plz dont be to hard for me (especially english is not my native language).

Now about the build, its just another Archmage Storm Brand build that can do most of content deathless as you gona see in video section bellow. We using Storm brand spell with archmage support as our main damage source becouse Storm brand after some investment can last basicly forever (LvL 7 Brand Recall + 20/20 Second Wind + Empower LvL 4). That allow us to dont recast it in map what is crucial becouse of extreme high mana cost coused by Archmage support and Fevered Mind Jewels that is hard to compensate with our mana recovery.

With this build i was able to kill all endgame bosses (atziri and uber atziri are not possible to do deathless) and reach 40/40 challenges and full atlas.

Avarage budget of this build is 55-60 ex and is mostly coused by watcher eye with "Gain #% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity" and "#% of Damage taken gained as Mana over 4 seconds when Hit while affected by Clarity" that is great boost to your survi but if you can handle losing 2k es you can go for just second mod which cost around 20c.

Updates

Spoiler

12/05/2020 - Fixed PoB Links, Added Videos

Pros
Spoiler

-Fun to play
-Good clearspeed
-Can start cheap as a life build
-Can do most of content deathless
-If you are not noob like me its HC viable
-Have multiple layers of defences (Block, Spell Block, Leech, Regen, Avoidance, Fortify, 3 Endurance Charges)

Cons
Spoiler

-Cant do ele reflect (for phys reflect just take out wave of conviction)
-Unless you have 2x anti reflect rings you would die at Atziri/Uber Atziri
-To reach full potential it start to get expensive
-After some point upgrades doesnt make you feel much diference
-If you cant leech you are most likely dead

Videos
Spoiler

Most of Endgame Content in one big video timestamps will be in video description
https://youtu.be/2w-4JlK-5tk

PoB Pantheon Bandits
Spoiler

Note that PoB shows damage per 1 brand and we can have 2 brands attached to enemy in same time.

PoB With lvl 75/85/100 Tree just change tree at the bottom in path of building

https://pastebin.com/q5TE2J4m

Pantheon:
Solaris
Upgraded Shakari (Upgrade let us change antipoison flask for unique dmg flask)

Bandits:
Kill All

Gear
My Gear
Spoiler

Gear Explanation:
Spoiler

Wand
Spoiler

Preety simple just look for:
-Mana
-Empty Suffix to craft "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill"
-Increased Lightning Damage / Lightning Damage to Spells

Helmet
Spoiler

That helmet is just best in slot for us we benefit from almost all of its passives.
Go for Reduced mana reservation of Wrath/Zealotry or Discipline enchant (that free up 2 passive points for us)

Armour
Spoiler

Basicly the item that allows for us to go Low-Life Worst part is to colour it to have 6 blue. Look for highest Mana and Int you can afford.

Shield
Spoiler

That shield allows us to squeeze 3 auras. Go for Block corruption.

Amulet
Spoiler

BiS for most of Low-Life builds Anoint with Utmost Intelect for best all around (es/mana/damage) or Mind Dringer for more quality of life during mapping
For quality go rise defences if you have enought of attributes.

Gloves
Spoiler

Becouse we use Archmage support the higher cost of skills we have the more dps we have, also those gloves gives us some es and spell crit that help us keep ele overload on bosses all time long.

Rings and Belt
Spoiler

Rare items just to fill up resistances and attributes.
Look for as much of Energy shield, Mana and Life as you can afford (try to balance uncapped res for more defence from Wise Oak)

Boots
Spoiler

Before upgrading gear i was running with Wanderlust till lvl 87. If you dont want use anti-freeze flask you can go for something similar to mine or just rare with Energy shield, movement speed, resists and empty prefix to craft "Cannot be Frozen"

Flasks
Spoiler

One Anti Bleed

One Anti Curse (Enduring mana flask is best for it becouse of amount of charges)

Quicksilver for extra movement speed (can be antifreeze if you dont have proper boots)

Wise Oak is our best Offence/Defence flask (need to have all uncaped resistances at same ammount to work defensive for all elements) If flask would stack i would took 2 of it :)

Atziri's Promise some extra damage and survi especialy against chaos damage. Go for max elemental damage roll.

Jewels
Spoiler

Same as with gloves becouse we use archmage we go for highest mana cost possible.

Gives us Glancing Blows passive that double our block chance but allow half of damage of blocked hits be taken. Place it near Mind over Matter.

First go for Damage taken gained as mana if you cant afford Mana as extra energy shield (its expensive but gives us over 2k Energy Shield)

Just place it above Witch start to change all life nodes to mana (around 80% more mana becouse of that) for this build mana=more damage and more es.

Cluster Jewels
Spoiler

2 Large jewels with 2 added passives are jewel sockets, Look for Thaumophage, Mage Hunter and Conjured Wall anything else is just extra damage or defence for us.
1 Medium jewel with Grand Design and jewel socket.

LOOK FOR THE LOWEST AMOUNT OF PASSIVE SKILLS ON THOSE JEWELS (LARGE HAVE MINIMUM 8 AND MEDIUM 4)

Gems Setup

Spoiler

6 Link (in order of importance)
Spoiler

Storm Brand >>> Archmage >>> Energy Leech >>> Lightning Penetration >>> Controled Destruction >>> Concetrated Effect / Chain LvL 1 (if you want better clear)

4 Links Boots or Helmet
Spoiler

Brand Recall >>> Flame Dash >>> Second Wind >>> Empower LvL 4 (Empower LvL 4 allow us to have almost infinite brands.)

Shield Charge >>> Fortify >>> Faster Attacks
>>> Clarity

Gloves
Spoiler

Conductivity >>> Arcane Surge >>> Arcane Cloak >>> Increased Duration

Wand
Spoiler

Blind >>> Wave of Conviction >>> Tempest Shield

Shield
Spoiler

Discipline >>> Wrath >>> Zealotry

Leveling Tips

Spoiler

I was leveling it with Arc till lvl 70 (You can also lvl with Brand if you like) when i was able to gear up and go low-life than i changed it to storm brand, rest of skills was same just change Energy Shield support for Spell echo when leveling with arc. Also dont use any Fevered mind or Healthy mind before you go Brand becouse it probably would make you unable to sustain your mana.

About Me
Spoiler

Just another regular player that playing PoE for long time (Legacy League but my first encounter with PoE was at beta), I like builds that are all around (clear/single target/defence) and make you feel powerfull.

Last edited by Iean on May 12, 2020, 12:05:42 PM
Last bumped on Jun 3, 2020, 1:46:48 AM
Saved For future.
can you give me advice please, atm i have 91 lvl. 6500 ES and 2k life 5400 mana. atm i cant use 4 auras (low on hp) i used Zealotry/clarity/Discipline. What should i farm 1st except Watcher's eye? reduced mana reservation enchant or? Sirius 8 atm
unbeatable for me :(

My gear:
Spoiler

Last edited by jekx on May 16, 2020, 4:58:16 PM
"
jekx wrote:
can you give me advice please, atm i have 91 lvl. 6500 ES and 2k life 5400 mana. atm i cant use 4 auras (low on hp) i used Zealotry/clarity/Discipline. What should i farm 1st except Watcher's eye? reduced mana reservation enchant or? Sirius 8 atm
unbeatable for me :(

My gear:
Spoiler

Sorry that i answer so late but i was in hospital with corona i just checked yours tree and if you want to use all 4 auras you can remove those 2 small es nodes from es wheel and take 4% reduced mana reserved on left side than try to farm one of reduced mana reservation enchants and wand with t1 t2 mana roll. About sirius fight is more about positioning and proper use of arcane cloack my first 3 sirius fights was disaster coz i didnt knew the fight pattern.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info