[US] <RMT> SC Temp League // Recruiting for economy position

Howdy there!

About Us
We are a small guild (~10 active members) that plays temp leagues. We focus on having an intense league start to get us all ahead, and helping each other out throughout the league to achieve our individual goals.

Our league start is currently focused around having an end game rush group with economy supporting roles to get them there as quickly as possible.

What we're currently looking for
We're looking for someone that likes playing the market as much (if not more) than mapping/endgame itself. Someone that has market knowledge of item worth and is willing to sell items the rush group obtains as well as flip items constantly. I'm personally willing to teach the basic flipping strategies we've employed in the past to build up a bank.

What's in it for you?
We work to make sure that everyone in the guild that is contributing has a build that works for them and gets them to achieve their own personal goal, whether that's getting to 100, finishing out 40/40 challenges, or just farming juiced maps for that insane loot.

With you contributing in the first part of the league to flipping we will make sure you get geared out so that once we're in a better spot within the economy you can start playing the game... or maybe you don't because you just like seeing your pile of money grow while playing against the economy. That's completely fine too!

We hope that you'll get along with our group and join us for PoE gaming and beyond.

A quick note about our name
We do not condone or participate in RMT activity. Our name is a joke regarding one of the founding member's ability to flip efficiently. He is able to spot market inefficiencies so well that he is able to make a large amount of money in a short amount of time. This has led to him being accused of RMT in the past.

How to apply
We're not very formal about this. Just reach out with a message to me on Discord Byrdclaw#2636, or drop me a note here on the forums. I'll send you an invite into our discord and we can have a chat about what you're looking for, and see if the guild is a good fit.

Thanks!

Last bumped on Jun 13, 2020, 4:00:32 PM
Bump, still looking to build our ranks for the next league start!
Hello, I sent pms to the discord account, interested in joining.
Exactly what im lookin for but im EU... smh :(
Last edited by matizzle_dizzle on Jun 14, 2020, 3:55:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info