<#ÐL> DoedreLovers ● Softcore League Guild ● UK/EU ● Casual/Fun

Welcome to the DoedreLovers forum post

What's up with the name?
The name is just kinda a joke that me and a friend had between us about worshipping Doedre as the most attractive person in all of Wraeclast, this guild is as you can see from the name is very casual and about just having fun playing the game.

What's this guilds objective
Really we just wanna play the new league in softcore and have fun playing builds we enjoy and whatever content we like. Each member or the guild likes to do their own thing such as crafting, boss carry, mapping, build creation or even past league content so you'll always be able to rely on one of us if you need help! We're a small but very friednly guild who wants to expand slowly so we feel like each member is known and valued, we don't ever plan to let the guild exceed too many members.

Current Guild Status
We currently have 21 members (we plan in future to remove any inactive or unfriendly ones at the end of a league) and 12 guild tabs, we also plan to buy the permium bundle as soon as the league starts. We're open to taking in new players who just want to play together or perhaps want to learn more about this game and want help doing so. Please do not think about joining if you take PoE very seriosuly and it's all about how much currency you can make per hour and grinding as if your life depends on it, there are guilds out there that have that playstyle and they would be better suited for you.

How can I join this guild
Simple, just leave a comment below saying you'd like to join or message myself by checking my account and I'll catch up with you next time I'm online, please make sure you meet requirements first though.

Requirements
Age 18+ - Simply because many members of the guild are over this age, anyone younger may feel uncomfortable around us or vice versa.

Play on UK or any EU Realm - All our current members are based in Europe/UK and we'd like to keep it that way, playing on high ms/latency or in different timezones is not an ideal experience.

No Scamming - This way of playing the game is very frowned upon, ever since the introduction of Harvest there has been a huge increase of scammeers and we do not want any in our guild, anyone who requests to join will have their account/IGN's checked on the TFT blacklist.

Friendly/Positive attitude - Our guild get along very well and we'd like to keep it that way, just be a nice and civil person is all we ask.

Final Notes
That's kinda all there is, I hope this post catches your eye and you'd like to join. For a few of you who think this guild is too relaxed and doesn't do anything, we are very capable of making currency and truly taking our builds to their max potential. We'd love for you to join us in doing so!

Best of luck and see you on the beach exile!
The best form of CC is death
Last edited by Nyyanko on Oct 20, 2021, 6:53:13 PM
Last bumped on Apr 16, 2021, 8:41:58 AM
Bump
I'm looking for a nice group to play with. I meet the requirements you've listed and that guild tab right there looks like my kind of casual gameplay.

Hi,
want to join Your guild guys, hope u leave me invite in game,
regards EXILES.
My IGN JohnySniperr
Hi I wish to join , if you guys still have some space left in the Guild.

IGN: Frenegunda
I'm looking for a new home as the group of friends I've played with aren't so active anymore, would love an invite.

if PMing me ingame is easier, my current character is called "JuicyHarvest", a lvl 91 VD Necro (but of course , right? :D )
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1338089
Last edited by conall88 on Jul 13, 2020, 5:12:18 PM
Post updated 23/08/2020 19:47 GMT
Greetings,

Returning player here started again halfway through the current harvest league. The guild i'm currently in has died so felt like it's time to join a new one. Planning to continue playing in the upcoming league aswell. Normally play around 3 hours a day or so. From the netherlands and currently reside in EU so that's good. Hope to see an invite coming my way.

Account name: TookaPack
Current character name: Skatez
Bump
I'm looking to join, playing a bit more then casual, but mainly looking for a few fun people to play with.

IGN: Adhaabu
Current char: Homomen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info