Looking for a casual guild for older players

Hello,

I'm an older casual player who has played on and off since Sacrifice of the Vaal.

I suffer from nerve and spine issues that restrict me from playing all hours, so I often play for an average 1 to 2 hours a day. I work 9-5 standard US Eastern tz, and play either before or after that block of time.

I'm looking for a laid back place where I can get help sometimes, dump items that I won't ever use (like breachstone fragments, or other end-game stuff). I've never really progressed beyond about T14 in maps, did kill shaper/elder a couple of times when that was around, and eternal lab is easy depending on the build. So I'm not some badass uber speed runner, just someone who likes to enjoy the game, perhaps at a slower pace than the current meta (as of May 2020). If the guild needs stash tabs or whatever, I am not against donating some money towards that.

I'd like to be in a guild with other like-minded older individuals who understand that the game is not the only thing in life.

If all that sounds super exciting to you (ha) then send me a message and I can interview for your guild!
Last bumped on May 1, 2020, 2:13:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info