[❆Avalanche❆] - AC, Looking for additional members

About us

Currently we are a guild from the EU, that consist of a small amount of friends from Norway. We are, however looking for more people from outside to join our guild.
The guild does not have any spesific purpose other than socializing at the moment.

Member count (currently): 18, 9-11 active

"What are the requirements to join, and how can I join?"

The only current requirement to join is that you can speak and write english.

We also appreciate people that do alot of services like labyrinth, betrayal, temple etc..

If you want to join the guild you can Pm me ingame or disc "No_bli_d_fest" or "Zeem#6908" on disc or my admin "rabbanito" or "Snugls#9617" on disc and make sure to turn ON direct messages on disc.comment on the post or join the discord server and write on the "write-here-for-invite" channel.

What are future goals for the guild?

The hope is to find new friends and people to play with, and to create a small community of people that have something in common by enjoing the game.

We also want to create different "advantages" in being with the guild like: services, "loans", group play, challenges/achievements, bossing, crafting etc..

Closure

We are looking forward to have new members join us, and hope that people feel the same way.

You can also come join our discord server:

https://discord.gg/wje58gK

Last edited by arkezeem on Jul 20, 2020, 1:12:04 PM
Last bumped on Jul 13, 2020, 9:20:08 AM
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info