My third good alch slam on Boots in Delirium

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD8IonPydtE&feature=youtu.be
I've nailed 3 of these alch slams so far. Thank you Le Toucan!

If you liked this video, please check out some more like it on my channel and don't forget to hit like and subscribe!
Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. ~Sun Tzu
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2020, 5:16:35 AM
Dude...
An Alch...
Can barely call IT Slam, when alchs are basically worthless
"
HairyBotter wrote:
Dude...
An Alch...
Can barely call IT Slam, when alchs are basically worthless

and the boots aren't worthless. So, I took a "worthless" alch and made a sellable pair of boots out of it (for the 3rd time this league). Get you a couple hundred bases and try it for yourself and see if you get one. Alchs are, afterall, worthess. Bases are too.
Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. ~Sun Tzu
Last edited by KoolaidMinistries on Apr 22, 2020, 1:27:05 PM
What is wrong with you???
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Moridin79 wrote:
What is wrong with you???

I'm cooped up in my apartment due to recent world events and I developed a horrible, horrible gambling habit in this game, while being cooped up like this. Please HELP! Best part of it is I'M WINNING ;-)

Spoiler
this is what item display cabinet has come too? Some dude trying to plug his youtube channel. Lol.

-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
"
xPiranha wrote:
this is what item display cabinet has come too? Some dude trying to plug his youtube channel. Lol.

As I've stated, in another post, on this forum, I make the videos to help sell my stuff. It works like a charm. Whoever else watches the video, besides a potential buyer, isn't as important as the ability to sell 10-15 items per day out of my shop, rather than 2 or 3. I just post some of the better videos on this forum because that's where a forum moderator told me to post them.
Last edited by KoolaidMinistries on Apr 23, 2020, 1:45:17 AM
U didnt get my point.
I dont mind you showing some nice stuff U Made. Thats fair enuff.

Yet alch slamming is no risk at all, so dont act like it took u a 100ex gamble
"
"
xPiranha wrote:

As I've stated, in another post, on this forum, I make the videos to help sell my stuff. It works like a charm. Whoever else watches the video, besides a potential buyer, isn't as important as the ability to sell 10-15 items per day out of my shop, rather than 2 or 3. I just post some of the better videos on this forum because that's where a forum moderator told me to post them.

You can create 1 topic and post all of your stuff in there? I'm tired of seeing you everywhere in item display cabinet.
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info