SFP Community/Guild - Looking for good players to join!

A Little About SFP!!!

SFP is a home base for all gamers, of all types. SFP's primary goal and vision is to encompass every aspect of gaming for its members. We provide a family feel and host many different game nights and events. We are new and have tons of experience in gaming and running clans. We are here to stay! Thank you for choosing SFP.

HANGOUTS
Here at SFP, we want our members to be able to have fun. You can talk to other members in the general chat, share images, or talk in a voice channel.

GAMING
SFP has multiple chances for you to have fun while gaming. We have channels to find people to play with, and in the future, will also have pro teams. We currently support Apex Legends, Call of Duty, Rainbow Six, and Rocket League and many other great games.

CONTENT
SFP also has a chance for streamers and youtubers to share and promote their content. If you aren’t a streamer or youtuber, it’s still a great chance to find some new content and have fun watching it.

EVENTS
SFP hosts weekly events for multiple games. All you need to do in order to participate is join our server using the invite below and be a member.

HOW TO JOIN
You can join by joining our discord https://discord.gg/QC53hZr. Within the discord server you can chat with the community and learn more about becoming a member of SFP. 

PoE Guild:SFP
60+ Members!
Full Guild Stash of Free items for members.
Excellent Leaders for Buildcrafting
Leveling help
Overall full support community while you're playing path of exiles!
Feel free to add me as a friend and private message me!

COMPETITIVE TEAMS
Below are our competitive teams. We are always looking for new members.

Alpha Team (PoE) Looking for the try hards of try hards to build a elite team. If you feel you have that then come show us what you got!!!

Alpha Team (LoL) We are currently looking to build a competitive LoL team. We have tons of players but none that are in a competitive standpoint. If you think you have what it takes come join us.

Alpha Team (Rainbow Six Siege) is a competitive and family oriented Rainbow Six Siege team looking for players who are dedicated and passionate about competitive Rainbow Six Siege. They have one goal and that is to go pro.

Alpha Team (Rocket League) is a team that is determined to rise fast and go big. We consider our teammates like family and we always play with each other and always get along. A big focus of ours is doing call outs, and learning proper rotations. We attempt to better ourselves and our team together every day with new strategies, and we are always looking for new members.
Last bumped on May 1, 2020, 11:01:20 PM
Bump
Bump

I joined this guild for Delirium League and it's the most fun I've ever had in Path of Exile.

Stay sane exiles, join SFP
Bump
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info