Awakener's Orb: Correctly Combined Properties with Correct Tier 1 Values, yet Displays Tier 2 Title

As the title suggests, I combined two items together with the Awakener's Orb, and both of the properties correctly displayed on the newly created item. The values of the properties combined fell correctly into their initial tier range.

However, the displayed tier of "#% increased melee damage during any flask effect" Warlords mod now says it's tier 2...despite displaying the tier 1 values as it should.

https://imgur.com/a/8SMfixD
Last edited by JuiceOnJuice on Apr 9, 2020, 4:45:38 AM
Last bumped on Apr 9, 2020, 2:25:06 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hello there.
Just wanted to add something on my way.
Not sure if it's involved in what triggers the bug, but it appears the mod you're talking about is available on both influence pools (T1 on both, as a matter of fact).
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
Last edited by xhul on Apr 9, 2020, 8:18:47 AM
"
xhul wrote:
Hello there.
Not sure if it's involved in what triggers the bug, but it appears the mod you're talking about is available on both influence pools (T1 on both, as a matter of fact).

Elder mod also have 3 tiers and the mod will still be T1.

Unless the system too stupid to rank both mods as T1.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Apr 9, 2020, 1:06:13 PM
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
xhul wrote:
Hello there.

Elder mod also have 3 tiers and the mod will still be T1.

"
neohongkong wrote:
Unless the system too stupid to rank both mods as T1.

Stupidity means nothing for an algorithm, bugs can be more tricky than that, which is why i took the liberty to mention such coincidence.
Cheers.
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info