Bow Suggestions

Wondering if I should try to annul off the pen, and slam for another mod?
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2020, 4:33:03 PM
I think it's great as it is. The chance to ruin the item kinda outweights the potential outcome
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
But what build would use it?
I'm not sure, but whatever it is would definitely want that pen. It'd take so much to stack enough added physical to use that for anything but elemental.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
This made me realize, in 4.0 bows will be able to be supported by Rage. That's gonna be sick.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
Boteyedoll wrote:
But what build would use it?

Thats an Elehit bow if I've ever seen one. And keep the penetration it's a great mod for that bow.

The added cold damage to attacks on the other hand... that is likely best as +2 to support gems I'm thinking. (The 20% more damage to socketed attacks sits in nicely for a +1 all gems mods, and the other stats are all exactly what you'd want for ele hit)

Yeah, this is a god tier bow for Elemental hit.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Elemental_Hit

So i was curious and looked up what prefix/suffixes you had...

Prefix:
T1 The Shaper's: 20% more to socketed atracks
T2 The Shaper's: Elemental penetration
(Empty prefix slot)

Suffix:
T1 Crit chance
T1 Of Many: +2 arrows
T1 Of Shaping: atkspd/double damage

...starting to think this is a troll post to show off their so-close-to-mirror-tier-it-hurts bow while acting clueless about how good it really is.
Last edited by Gravedancer on Apr 8, 2020, 5:21:08 AM
My first time crafting anything like this, and as you said, I know the affixes on it is really great.

Was aiming for a adds dmg per dex roll on it, and ended up with this thing.

That's why I am clueless as for what type of build would use it.

Never played ele hit myself, still playing T-shot mf with a windripper so this I will most likely try to sell

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info